Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Provo FoodBar brunch menu and prices
Saturday Brunch at Provo FoodBar [Defunct]
Posted on May 27, 2019 by stenoodie
May 12, 2019: Our visit to Provo FoodBar confirmed to me why you should never decide on a restaurant when you’re hungry. … Provo FoodBar is located on Dundas Street West directly across from the Art Gallery of Ontario. After … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 308 Dundas St W, @ProvoFoodBar twitter, Cappuccino, Chicken & Waffles, choron sauce, Dundas Street West restaurants, Eggs Charlotte, food blogger, foodie, Provo FoodBar, Provo FoodBar brunch, Provo FoodBar brunch menu and prices, Provo FoodBar drinks menu and prices, Rainbow trout eggs benedict, restaurant review, restaurants near the AGO, Toronto, Toronto brunch restaurants | 1 Comment