Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Samgyet’ang
South Korea 2016 Day 6: Samgyetang and last day
Day 6 Korea. Sept 19, 2016. It was the last day in Korea today in 2016. I’m typing this out on the way flying back to Hong Kong. I’m so sad to leave! These past 7 days were quite eventful and … Continue reading
Posted in Travel Tagged Baeyke Samgyetang, Baeyke Samgyetang reviews, black chicken broth with wild ginseng, bubbling Ogolgyet'ang, Chicken broth soup at Baeyke Samgyetang, Fresh Abalone Rice Porridge, ginseng chicken broth soup, Ginseng in Ogolgyet'ang, Grilled Low Salted Mackerel & Bulgogi Bibimbap, Incheon International Airport restaurants, Natural Handmade Dessert, Natural Handmade Dessert at Incheon Airport, Ogolgyet'ang, restaurants in Myeongdong, Samgyet'ang, Sobok Ice Cream, Somoon at Incheon Airport, Somoon Korean and Japanese restaurant, streets of Myeongdong, tourist, travelling in Seoul 6 Comments