Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Spanish tapas restaurants in Toronto
October 6, 2017: For my birthday this year, Ken surprised me with an authentic Spanish tapas dinner at Patria. I’ve heard of Patria before and was excited to try it out! They serve Spanish tapas in a stylish interior hidden … Continue reading →