Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 125 Motherhood – Baby’s Best Sleep, sleeping in bassinet, first stroller walk
- Week 124 motherhood – 6 weeks postpartum, 3/5 sick, refusals and acting out
- Week 123 motherhood – 2 yo meeting relatives for first time, bottomless pit
- Week 122 motherhood – latch-on pain, yanking, 2yo sleeping through the night, one-month old
- Week 121 – bananagrams, 5-hour stretches of sleep, first tummy time
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: sushi restaurants in Toronto
Hmm, Sushi on Bloor. This place has been well known for a long time — more than ten years in fact — and was one of the first sushi places that a lot of people raved and talked about back … Continue reading →
After seeing Clarissa and Kim dine at Hub Sushi Fusion Japanese Restaurant a while ago and being mesmerized by their delicious photos of sushi, I had placed this restaurant in my to-go list to try it out someday. The day came … Continue reading →
Thanks to Loopp Media Inc., I was able to attend the grand opening party of Ebisu opening on Queen Street in Toronto last Saturday. (Ebisu replaces what used to be Sushi Queen on 204 Queen Street West in downtown Toronto.) Ebisu … Continue reading →