Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 2 weeks old: new wooden blocks, 2-year-old wellness visit
- Brunch at Markham Station Restaurant Richmond Hill
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Toroniku Ramen at Moji Japanese Eatery
Last night, Patrick of @feedmyphone fame invited a number of fellow foodies and I to a Media Tasting at Moji Japanese Eatery. Moji Japanese Eatery is a casual and modern Japanese-inspired restaurant that serves eats like rice, udon, appetizers, drinks, … Continue reading →