Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 2 weeks old: new wooden blocks, 2-year-old wellness visit
- Brunch at Markham Station Restaurant Richmond Hill
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Unionville
May 4, 2021: I’m finally back with a restaurant review! I have missed blogging about restaurants for a long time. Every time we get takeout or delivery, I have wanted to blog about the experience and food, but the spare … Continue reading
December 6, 2017: Hcafe Japanese Cafe in Unionville has a brand new flavoured cheesecake for the holiday season! It’s a Chocolate Mix Cheesecake! If you like chocolate and cheesecakes, this is a no-brainer for you. Thanks to Sweven Media, I … Continue reading
November 18, 2017: Yesterday, I tried curling for the very first time! 😀 I was first mesmerised by this sport back in 2006 when our Canadian team won the Olympic gold medal for the 2006 Winter Olympics (gosh, has it … Continue reading
October 25, 2017: Terre Rouge is a brand new restaurant specializing in fine dining French inspired bistro in Downtown Markham. It’s one of the many new openings to pop up in the Highway 7 and Entreprise area. The Executive Chef … Continue reading