Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: January 3, 2014
Weekly Photo Challenge: Beginning
Beginning: “”A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” ~Lao-tzu This picture represents not only the 6-year-olds’ hands, signifying youth and lots of new beginnings, but also the paw of a Canadian polar bear.
Posted in Weekly Photo Challenge Tagged field trip, new beginnings, polar bear paw, postaday, Toronto Zoo, weekly photo challenge 10 Comments