Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 18, 2014
On Top of the world’s 6th tallest free-standing structure, the CN Tower! This was after my friend Rachel and I walked around the edge of the CN Tower for EdgeWalk (walking 356m or 1,168ft above ground)!