Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: October 4, 2014
I was able to catch up with Rosemarie at a Japanese restaurant near the area of Victoria Park and Finch. It was a rainy night and I’m so glad that I got a parking spot right in front of the … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged Aoyama Sushi, dinner, fried oyster, ice cream, Japanese, mango, mochi, North York, restaurant review, salmon teriyaki, sushi 3 Comments