Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: October 24, 2014
O.Noir — dining in the dark
Betty and I tried out O.Noir. This restaurant has been talked about for ages and has been on my to-eat list for ages too. When I spotted a Groupon being offered, I immediately took the chance to purchase it. We … Continue reading
Posted in New Experiences Tagged 620 Church St, @ONOIRRestaurant, blind, Braille, calamari, Church Street, dark, dining in the dark, downtown, filet mignon, food blog, foodie, Grilled O.NOIR Octopus with Olive Oil and Lime, legally blind, O.Noir, O.Noir Filet Mignon Served with Potatoes and Vegetables, restaurant review, servers, Surprise, Toronto, unique experience 2 Comments