Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 142 motherhood – 5.5 month baby slept through the night!, bird rescue and demo, 4 generations
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: October 9, 2014
You know we’re serious about trying new restaurants and food when we venture all the way downtown on a weekday to try out School Restaurant which is located by subway and streetcar (you know those pesky streetcars that sometimes take … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 70 Fraser Avenue, @schoolresto, breakfast, brunch, decorations, epic breakfast, food blog, foodie, restaurant review, restaurant that looks like a school, restaurant with school supply props, School Restaurant, school setting, Smoked Salmon Scramble with Cream Cheese, Super Cheesy Bacon French Toas, Toronto, Western 1 Comment