Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: June 21, 2016
Sweet Olenka’s (Queen Street West)
What a pleasure it was to visit Sweet Olenka’s again with my friends for some ice cream and dessert after an amazing dinner at The County General (just 6 minutes away from Sweet Olenka’s) on 1056 Queen Sweet West. The … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged "Nutella Kitty" ice cream bar, 1050 Queen Street West, @SweetOlenkas twitter, Beaconsfield Village, Dessert, Dessert parlour, dessert shops on Queen Street West, food blog, foodie, gluten free ice cream, Green Tea Ice Cream Bar, ice cream bars, ice cream by the tub, ice cream parlour, ice cream prices at Sweet Olenka's, ice cream sandwiches, matcha blueberry ice cream, restaurant review, Sweet Olenka's, Sweet Olenka's famous ice cream bars, Toronto, vegan ice cream Leave a comment