Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: August 1, 2017
New York in Spring 2017 Day 2: Shake Shack Burgers, Greenwich, Rice to Riches
Posted on August 1, 2017 by stenoodie
April 28, 2017: Day 2 in New York! After sleeping in thoroughly after a delayed flight from coming in from Toronto, we woke up ready to find breakfast and begin our foodie trip. In preparing for our trip, we looked … Continue reading →
Posted in Food, Travel | Tagged "ShackBurger", Beetroot Smoothie, Cheesemojis stickers, Chocolate and raspberry rice pudding, Coq au Vin, Crinkle Cut Fries, Delice & Sarrasin, Delice & Sarrasin vegan food, Escargot Beurre Maître d'Hôtel, Father Demo Square, Father Demo Square New York, First time eating Shake Shack burgers in New York City, Flatiron Building, Fountain at Washington Square Park, French vegan restaurant in New York, Gay Street, Gay Street New York, Greenwich Village, Hummus Tahina, Joe & the Juice Greenwich Village, Lower Manhattan, Murray's Cheese Greenwich Village, Murray's Cheese marketplace, New York, Plateau du Fromage, Rainbow cross in Gay Street New York, Rice to Riches New York, Shake Shack in Madison Square Park, Shake Shack menu and prices, Sweetgreen Greenwich Village, Sweetgreen menu and prices, Tourist photos at Washington Square Park, Uovo sandwich at Eataly, vegan snails | 7 Comments