Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: August 2, 2017
Weekly Photo Challenge: Textures
Textures: I remember putting my feet through these soft and wavy shelves of moss when I went camping for the first time in July 2012. It was a group camping trip with the Mon Sheong Youth Group at Rock Point Provincial … Continue reading