Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: August 21, 2017
Recap of Sweetery Toronto 2017
Posted on August 21, 2017 by stenoodie
August 13, 2017: Sweetery Toronto 2017 is the third year that this “all things sweet” food festival was hosted in Toronto. I still remember the first inaugural year that I went when I had a really enjoyable time being led … Continue reading →
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, Food | Tagged 215 King St W, @mengbakes, @SweeteryToronto twitter, Camellia Milk Tea, Character Macarons, Cheese n' Honey Cheese Tart, Daan Go Cake Lab, Daan Go Character Macarons, David Pecaut Square, George Brown College Chef School, La Fiesta, Llapingachos, Llapingachos fried potato cakes, Makniku, Makniku macaron burger, Mango Cheese Tart, Peach Citrus White Tea Infusion, Peach Citrus White Tea Infusion samples, S'Mores Ice Cream Wafel, Starbucks Teavana, Sweetery Taste Challenges, Sweetery Toronto 2017, Sweetery Toronto Food Festival, Sweetery Toronto Food Festival 2017, Toronto, Wafel Bar food truck, Wafel Bar Sweetery Toronto menu and prices, Wafel Bites | 1 Comment