Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: August 28, 2017
Tasting at Genghis Khan Mongolian Grill
Posted on August 28, 2017 by stenoodie
May 10, 2017: In May of this year, I was invited to my first ever DKLoEvent! (Since then, I have been to many and grateful for each one.) This first DKLoEvent was situated at Genghis Khan Mongolian Grill! I had always … Continue reading →
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, Food | Tagged 900 Don Mills Rd, @mongolianbbqTO twitter, Bamboostar Productions name tags, buffet restaurants in Toronto, chocolate fountain in Toronto restaurants, customized noodle rice bowls, desserts at Genghis Khan Mongolian Grill, DIY halo halo station, Don Mills Rd and Lawrence Ave. restaurants, food blog, foodie, Genghis Khan Mongolian Grill, Genghis Khan Mongolian Grill buffet food, Genghis Khan Mongolian Grill buffet lunch and dinner prices, Genghis Khan Mongolian Grill DIY bowl, Genghis Khan Mongolian Grill drink menu, Genghis Khan Mongolian Grill fire grill, halo halo station, Mongolian, North York, restaurant review, Shirley Temple, Toronto food bloggers | Leave a comment