Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: March 24, 2018
Goat Shmurgle and Alpacas at Haute Goat
March 17, 2018: Haute Goat is a tourist attraction in Newtonville, Ontario (just outside of Port Hope) where there is a 200-acre farm for alpacas, Nigerian Dwarf goats, and Icelandic horses. The most special and visit-worthy thing about Haute Goat … Continue reading
Posted in New Experiences Tagged 1166 5th line, @HauteGoat Twitter, alpaca dryer balls, alpaca farms Ontario, Alpaca interesting facts, Alpacas farm Ontario, goat farm, goat hugging Haute Goat, goat milk products, goat walking, Haute Goat, Haute Goat activities, Haute Goat farm, haute goat shmurgle, Haute Goat workshop schedule, hugging with goats, Icelandic horses farm Ontario, Icelandic horses interesting facts, Newtonville, Nigerian dwarf goat interesting facts, stuffed goat in a can, things to do in Port Hope, Walking with goats on a farm, weekly goat shmurgle at Haute Goat, where to feed alpacas 5 Comments