Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: March 23, 2018
Lunch at Basil’s Market and Deli
Posted on March 23, 2018 by stenoodie
March 17, 2018: After spending the morning at the Ganaraska Forest Centre, we headed to Basil’s Market & Deli at 12:30 p.m. for lunch. Our reservations were already made for us and when we arrived, we simply chose the items … Continue reading →
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, Food | Tagged #OntariosFAVsmalltown, 276 Ridout St, @porthopeontario twitter, Basil's Market & Deli reviews, Basil's Market and Deli, Basil's Market and Deli menu and prices, Basil's Market Port Hope, breakfast, Chicken and White and Wild Rice Soup, deli restaurant, food blog, foodie, Grilled Veggie Panini, lunch, Port Hope, Port Hope restaurants, restaurant review, Toasted Western, Toasted Western Sandwich, tomato soup, Western Sandwich | 1 Comment