Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: March 20, 2018
Hotel Review: Hotel Carlyle & Restaurant
March 17, 2018: Thanks to the Municipality of Port Hope, I was treated to a weekend getaway to explore the sights and sounds of this small town. I stayed at the Carlyle Hotel & Restaurant (86 John St, Port Hope) … Continue reading
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, Hotel Reviews Tagged #OntariosFAVsmalltown, 86 John St, @porthopeontario twitter, @VisitPortHope twitter, electric heater, Hotel Carlyle & Restaurant, Hotel Carlyle & Restaurant history, Hotel Carlyle & Restaurant hotel review, Hotel Carlyle & Restaurant keys, Hotel Carlyle & Restaurant second floor map, Hotel Carlyle & Restaurant window views, Hotel Carlyle Port Hope, hotel review, Municipality of Port Hope, Ontario's fav small town, Port Hope, Port Hope hotels, Port Hope Tourism 1 Comment