Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: March 31, 2018
Day 2 in Yellowknife 2018: Ice Fishing, City Tour, Chasing Aurora Borealis part 2
February 23, 2018: Day 2 in Yellowknife! Today, I woke up around 9 a.m. which was surprisingly early considering I finally had a chance to sleep in. The sun streamed in at 9 a.m. Unlike what I had heard about … Continue reading
Posted in Travel Tagged aurora lights in Yellowknife, Bannock with butter and jam, best cellphone to use for aurora lights, Bush Pilots Monument, Bush Pilots Monument outlook views, Carob seed, frozen Great Slave Lake, Great Slave Lake ice fishing, green aurora lights, NWT Diamond Centre, Prince of Wales National Heritage Centre, Snowking snow castle, things to see at Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Centre, whitefish from Great Slave Lake, Whitefish soup, Yellowknife, Yellowknife City Hall, Yellowknife northern lights, Yellowknife travel blogs, Yellowknife visitor's certificate, Yellowknife watching aurora lights, YK Centre digital thermometer, YK Centre temperature 3 Comments