Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: March 22, 2018
Maple Syrup Day at the Ganaraska Forest Centre
March 17, 2018 was Maple Syrup Day in Port Hope at the Ganaraska Forest Centre! It was my first time attending such an event and I was looking forward to seeing what was in store for us. This was an … Continue reading
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, New Experiences Tagged #OntariosFAVsmalltown, 10585 Cold Springs Camp Rd, @GanaraskaFC twitter, @porthopeontario twitter, @VisitPortHope twitter, Campbellcroft, family events, family friendly, Ganaraska Forest Centre, Ganaraska Forest Centre Great Hall, maple syrup and pancakes, Maple Syrup Day, Maple Syrup Day 2018, Maple Syrup Day 2018 info, Maple Syrup Day Ganaraska, Maple Syrup Day Port Hope, maple syrup pancakes, pancakes and sausages, Port Hope, Port Hope fun things to do, sugar shack tours, using an evaporator to make sap 2 Comments