Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: March 13, 2018
Safeway Tours 2018: Day 3 ~ Dog Sledding in Quebec, Kingston, The Big Apple
February 14, 2018: On this final day of the tour across Ontario and Quebec, we began the day finally with some continental breakfast courtesy of the hotel! The first two days didn’t include breakfast. I like Comfort Inn’s continental breakfasts … Continue reading
Posted in Travel Tagged @BigApple401 twitter, Apple Cheese Sticks, Érablière du Cap, Bellevue House National Historic Site, dog sled Quebec, dog sledding in a winter forest, dog sledding Quebec, Erablière du Cap Inc, Erablière du Cap Inc. dog sled ride, Erablière du Cap Inc. dog sledding, Kingston City Hall and trains, Saint-Nazaire-d'Acton pit stop, The Big Apple, The Big Apple Colborne, The Big Apple products 5 Comments