Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Pizzeria Via Mercanti in Kensington Market
- Week 85: playing “slide” at home, first downtown outing, new straw bottle and sunglasses
- Saigon Lotus serving vegan Vietnamese and Thai cuisine
- Pandemic 2022 Dine in Eats: KAKA All You Can Eat Markham weekday dinner
- Week 84: Less interested in toys, resuming live reporting jobs after two years
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Classic Salmon Sushi Burrito
Yay! I finally got to experience the sushi burrito craze! The first sushi burrito I saw floating around the social media channels online was a sushi burrito outside of Canada. (Yes, it is a cross between a sushi roll and … Continue reading →