Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: @cleanshorelines
This is not the first time I’ve done a shoreline cleanup event, nor is it the first one that I’ve done with the Toronto Trillium Lions. In fact, the first time that I participated in a Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup was … Continue reading
Last week, as part of the spring time Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup, a group of eager Mother Nature lovers and I landed upon Little Norway Park to rid its space of any litter that others have left behind. The Great … Continue reading
This year’s Shoreline Cleanup takes place at Bluffer’s Park which is a beautiful sandy beach and park in Scarborough. Compared to the rest of Scarborough, it is hard to find anything like the Bluffs. Once you are there and hiking … Continue reading