Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Brunch at Markham Station Restaurant Richmond Hill
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Mother Nature
It’s never been about us. We forget that we live in Mother Nature’s world on Planet Earth. We’ve spent decades up to this point hoarding and using her clean water resources,
These “friends” of mine are seen year-round but only during mid-May to early June do you see the small ones emerge for the first time. You can get really close to them without them squawking or flying away and they’re … Continue reading
This year’s Shoreline Cleanup takes place at Bluffer’s Park which is a beautiful sandy beach and park in Scarborough. Compared to the rest of Scarborough, it is hard to find anything like the Bluffs. Once you are there and hiking … Continue reading