Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: haggis
Magic Noodle (Richmond Hill location)
This restaurant screams “comfort food” to me. There’s nothing better any time of the year than to sit down with a bowl of hot soup noodles with a side dish or two of seasoned meat or meat prepared in a … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 1383 16th Ave. Unit D, 16th Ave., Beef Seasoned with Soy Sauce, Chinese, food blog, foodie, free wifi, fresh noodles, haggis, hand-pulled noodle, Hand-pulled Noodle with Haggis, House Special Beef Burger, House Special Hand-Pulled Noodles, lamb skewer, Leslie, Magic Noodle, Magic Noodle Richmond Hill, noodles, Organ Donor noodles, Popcorn Chicken, restaurant review, Richmond Hill, Richmond Hill noodles, saliva chicken, Shanxi sliced noodle, Steamed Chicken with Hot Sauce, Yang Kebab, 大槐树 6 Comments