Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: juice
Bubble Tea & Desserts at FormoCha!
I am friends of a friend who opened up a bubble tea shop called FormoCha a couple of years ago! I don’t know him personally but I’ve seen him around and I finally got the chance to try FormoCha for the … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 55 Eglinton Avenue East, @FormoCha, afternoon tea time, bubble tea, chocolate milk tea, Chocolate Strawberry Mousse, coffee, Dessert, drinks, Eglinton, food blog, foodie, juice, mango mousse cake, milk tea, North York, restaurant review, Sesame Milk Tea, smoothies, tapioca, taro milk tea, tea, Toronto, Yonge, Yonge & Eglinton 2 Comments
Making Mulberry Jam!
I learned how to make mulberry jam last week for the first time! Yay! I love relaxing learning sessions like these! ^_^ Thank you Nicole for inviting me over to your place to make mulberry jam together! This was a lot … Continue reading
Posted in Learning, New Experiences Tagged boil, Canada, citrus, DIY, easy, fresh, friends, fun, gelatin, homemade, how to make mulberry jam, jam, juice, making mulberry jam, mason jars, mulberries, mulberry, North York, pot, Saturday afternoons, simple, sugar, summer activities, summer time, Toronto 3 Comments