Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Robo Sushi robot servers
All You Can Eat Dining Experience at Robo Sushi
March 29, 2019: This is definitely an all-you-can-eat Japanese restaurant worth checking out! Robo Sushi is a restaurant with robots serving you! It’s an idea straight out of Japan or China where automation for everything is all the rage these … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 865 York Mills Rd Unit #9, all you can eat sushi, cheese wontons, deep-fried capelin fish, food blog, foodie, Fried Milk dessert, fun all you can eat experiences, fun places to eat in Toronto, fun Toronto restaurants, North York, restaurant review, Robo Sushi, Robo Sushi dining experience, Robo Sushi North York, Robo Sushi reviews, Robo Sushi robot servers, robot attendant at sushi restaurant, robot servers in restaurants Toronto, robot sushi restaurant, robots in restaurants, Toronto, Toronto food bloggers, Toronto restaurants 5 Comments