Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: travelling
Contrasts: The difference between a light and dark place, the difference between a peaceful and noisy place = the Bird’s Nest in Beijing, China currently. After the 2008 Summer Olympics were full of activity, noise, and cause for celebration, it now … Continue reading
Second day of trip, or technically the third one as the first and second are considered one day due to the flight. We visited Peking University today! Chantel, Jesica, and I did our presentation to the students there. I was … Continue reading
hiiii! it turns out that wordpress might not work in china after all. boo. i’m also not using to typing using the qwerty keyboard for more than 5 mins since i’ve been accustomed to writing everything on my stenograph in … Continue reading