Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Bird’s Nest
My family and I had dinner at King Dragon Cuisine specifically because it had a lobster dinner special going on at the time. It’s a really fancy-looking and high-end Chinese restaurant that is on the second floor at Commerce Gate in … Continue reading
Contrasts: The difference between a light and dark place, the difference between a peaceful and noisy place = the Bird’s Nest in Beijing, China currently. After the 2008 Summer Olympics were full of activity, noise, and cause for celebration, it now … Continue reading