Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: May 22, 2016
Dinner at Loka [Defunct]
Anh of Hangry Foodies got word that there were going to be some delicious items on the ever-changing menu at the Loka restaurant and since we all wanted to try out the bone marrow and Nova Scotia lobster dishes, right after our dinner … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged "Exploration of Canadian cuisine", 620 Queen Street West, @chef_rouge, @LokaToronto, @TorontoLife Top 20 Best New Restaurants, amazing Canadian restaurant, amuse bouche at Loka, best dishes at Loka restaurant, Butter Poached Lobster Tail Braised Oxtail Leek Potato Purée, Canadian, Chef Dave Mottershall, Chocolate Beet Cake Hazelnut Meringue Black Cherry Curd, dinner at Loka restaurant, food blog, food served at Loka restaurant, foodie, Loka restaurant, Loka restaurant reviews, restaurant review, restaurants on Queen Street West, Smoked Bone Marrow Quail Egg Herb Salad, Toronto, Trinity Bellwoods 4 Comments