Look up! This was what we did when we visited the Ocean Park Hong Kong back in December 2011. Michelle and I were in the Grand Aquarium, one of the last sights and sounds we saw before we left for the evening. Up above us, there were tons of ocean life just swimming by. It was here that I was introduced to live hammerhead sharks and felt in love with how cute they looked! Cute hammers on their heads! In this shot, there wasn’t a hammerhead shark, but I captured the essence of what it was like to look up from where we were standing on ground level to see the swim and sea life swim over us in the glass aquarium.
Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages