Look up! This was what we did when we visited the Ocean Park Hong Kong back in December 2011. Michelle and I were in the Grand Aquarium, one of the last sights and sounds we saw before we left for the evening. Up above us, there were tons of ocean life just swimming by. It was here that I was introduced to live hammerhead sharks and felt in love with how cute they looked! Cute hammers on their heads! In this shot, there wasn’t a hammerhead shark, but I captured the essence of what it was like to look up from where we were standing on ground level to see the swim and sea life swim over us in the glass aquarium.
Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Pingback: The Daily Post: Things Are Looking Up! | Lillie-Put
Pingback: Look Up (Den Haag) | What's (in) the picture?
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Look Up | Ruined for Life: Phoenix Edition
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Look Up | Jinan Daily Photo: The Sequel
Pingback: The 400 year old Mosque – Get Lost
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Look Up | Beijing Daily Photo 2
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Look Up | Here & Abroad
Pingback: Daily Promt: Look Up – My Garden Bio-Diversity
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Details | Ruined for Life: Phoenix Edition
Pingback: Look Up – My Garden Bio-Diversity