Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: June 17, 2017
Ohhh Canada at Smoke’s Poutinerie in celebration of Canada’s 150!
Canada’s 150th birthday only comes around once in a lifetime so Smoke’s Poutinerie has come up with “the most Canadian-themed dish the world has ever seen” to produce the Canadian of all Canadian poutines to celebrate this historic milestone! (We … Continue reading
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, Food Tagged 218 Adelaide Street West, @poutinerie twitter, Canada Day poutine, Canada's 150 celebrations, Ohhh Canada, Ohhh Canada Poutine, poutine, Smoke's Poutinerie, Smoke's Poutinerie Adelaide, Smoke's Poutinerie Ohhh Canada poutine, Smokes poutine, Toronto, what is Canada famous for? Leave a comment