Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: June 26, 2017
First Time Volunteering at Habitat for Humanity (140 Pinery Trail)
This past Saturday, I participated with the Toronto Trillium Lions Club in our first volunteering event with the Habitat for Humanity to work on one of their current build sites. “Habitat for Humanity Canada is a national, non-profit organization working towards … Continue reading
Posted in New Experiences, Philanthropy Tagged 140 Pinery Trail, 50 unit townhomes, @HabitatCanada twitter, @HabitatGTA twitter, @Habitat_org twitter, @trilliumlions twitter, building a townhouse, charity work, construction sites, framing at 140 Pinery Trail, Habitat for Humanity, Habitat for Humanity Toronto sites, lions club events, Phase 1 building of 140 Pinery Trail, Scarborough, Toronto, Toronto Trillium Lions Club, Volunteering, volunteering work, volunteerism, we serve 9 Comments