Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 142 motherhood – 5.5 month baby slept through the night!, bird rescue and demo, 4 generations
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: June 30, 2017
Media Tasting at Hotmess Tex Mex
Posted on June 30, 2017 by stenoodie
This past Tuesday, there was a jojoinstameets media tasting at Hotmess Tex Mex. If it weren’t for jojoinstameets, I would not have known about this neat little Tex Mex restaurant! Hotmess Tex Mex resides on Queen Street West where there are … Continue reading →
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, Food | Tagged "Dr. Pepper Pork" Quesadillas, "Hot Chicken" Quesadillas, "Straight Up" Guacamole, 615 College St, bacon wrapped hotdog, best Buttermilk Hotcakes, Buttermilk Hotcakes, Carrot Slaw, cheddar buttermilk hotcakes, Cheese Fries, Chili Con Queso (Tex Mex Fondue) "Bob Armstrong", Chimichanga, Coke and Bourbon Float, Corn and Black Bean Enchiladas, food blog, foodie, Frito Pie, Garlic Shrimp Taquitos, Green Chile Cheese Burger, Hotdogueros, Hotmess Tex Mex, Hotmess Tex Mex food, Hotmess Tex Mex food menu and prices, Hotmess Tex Mex Toronto, Jalapeno Cream Cheese Taquitos, Margarita, media tasting recaps, Old School Taco, Pico de Gallo Dip, Pork Rinds, roasted jalapeno Aunt Jemima syrup, Tex Mex restaurants Toronto, Tex-Mex, Toronto, Toronto food blogger | Leave a comment