Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: June 22, 2017
$1 Food Specials at Grand Opening of Club 1806
Posted on June 22, 2017 by stenoodie
I had noticed this event float up on my Facebook feed a couple of weeks before the event on June 2 and I was highly intrigued by it. It advertised $1 food dishes after 10 p.m. at Southern Accent. They … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged $1 food after 10 pm, $1 Food Specials, $1 Oysters, 839 College Street, @southerntoronto twitter, Boilermakers, bourbon bar Toronto, Bourbon Barbecue Ribs, bourbon combination drink, Cajun, Cajun food Toronto, Cajun Potato Salad, Club 1806, Club 1806 Bourbon Bar, Club 1806 Bourbon Bar menu and prices, Club 1806 drinks, Club 1806 food, Cornbread, Creole, Family Man Boilermakers, food blog, foodie, grand opening, Jerk Wings, King Shrimp & Cocktail Sauce, late night specials, My Accents of Ginger Trace, restaurant review, Southern Accent, Southern Accent $1 appetizers, Toronto | 2 Comments