Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: June 14, 2017
First Time Attending a Toastmasters Session!
This past Saturday, I attended my first Toastmasters session! Toastmasters is all about public speaking and speaking on the fly! I had heard about Toastmasters a couple of years ago and had already been intrigued but didn’t take the plunge
Posted in Learning, New Experiences Tagged new experiences, public speaking, Toastmasters, Toastmasters first time, Toronto 3 Comments
Weekly Photo Challenge: Focus
This fish is IN focus. 🙂 That’s all.
Posted in Weekly Photo Challenge Tagged fish, focus, postaday, Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, Toronto aquarium, weekly photo challenge 4 Comments