Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 2, 2018
Volunteering at the Bay Street Hoops Basketball Tournament
March 24, 2018: I didn’t even know about Bay Street Hoops Basketball Tournament until Ken forwarded me the e-mail for the volunteer positions. It’s an annual charity event where money is raised to make sports more accessible to children and … Continue reading
Posted in New Experiences, Philanthropy Tagged @BayStreetHoops, Basketball World Toronto camps, Basketball World Toronto programs, Bay Street basketball charity, Bay Street Hoops, Bay Street Hoops Basketball Tournament, Bay Street Hoops Basketball Tournament Kids Clinic, Bay Street Hoops Kids Clinic, Bay Street Hoops sponsors, Bay Street Hoops volunteering, Charities to fund kid sports, Kids basketball programs, Kids Clinic, Toronto charities, University of Toronto Athletic Centre, volunteering at the Bay Street Hoops Leave a comment