Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 142 motherhood – 5.5 month baby slept through the night!, bird rescue and demo, 4 generations
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 24, 2018
Yummy Sichuan Food at Do Eat Chinese Restaurant
Posted on April 24, 2018 by stenoodie
April 10, 2018: I had such an amazing dinner here that was so fitting for my taste buds! 😀 Every month at a certain time time of the month no matter how hard I try to eat clean and more … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 550 Hwy 7, Chinese, Chinese food, Do Eat Chinese Restaurant, Do Eat Chinese Restaurant menu, food blog, foodie, Fried Sliced Noodle with Lamb, Intestine in Pot, looking for a salty and savory meal, restaurant review, Richmond Hill, Richmond Hill Chinese restaurants, saliva chicken, shrimp, Sichuan food in Richmond Hill, Times Square Richmond Hill | 2 Comments