Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 5, 2018
Dim Sum at 米芝蓮 My Wonderful Kitchen
March 3 and 30, 2018: I’ve been to My Wonderful Kitchen before it was rebranded and renamed (only the Chinese name is new (米芝蓮); the English name of the restaurant remains the same). My relatives came here for dim sum last … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 350 Highway 7 East #101, Baked Chicken Pastry with Curry Sauce, Barbecued Pork with Steamed Rice, Boiled Pig Trotters & Egg Ginger in Sweetened Vinegar, Chinese, Congee with Dried Fish Spare Rib & Crunchy Peanuts, 米芝蓮, 米芝蓮 My Wonderful Kitchen, Deep Fried Chicken Pastry with Mushroom Cheese and Cheese Sauce, Deep Fried Milk Rolls, Deep Fried Tuna Mini Roll with Wasabi Dressing, Dim sum, dim sum highway 7 and Bayview, dim sum restaurants Richmond Hill, food blog, foodie, free wifi, My Wonderful Kitchen, My Wonderful Kitchen dim sum, My Wonderful Kitchen dim sum prices, My Wonderful Kitchen dim sum sheet, My Wonderful Kitchen lunch prices, restaurant review, Richmond Hill, Silken Tofu Pudding, Steamed Chicken Feet, Steamed Pork Dumpling (Siu Mai), Steamed Rice Rolls with Fried Dough, Steamed Seafood Dumpling in Soup, Steamed Shrimp Dumpling "Har Gow", Steamed Snow Pea Leaves & Mushroom Dumpling, Steamed Spare Ribs with Taro Leave a comment