Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 6, 2018
Amazing dinner combo at Top Gourmet of China
Posted on April 6, 2018 by stenoodie
March 30, 2018: We had dinner here at Top Gourmet of China and it’s a hidden gem for Chinese food! For only $88, you can receive 11 dishes of which one is a soup and one is dessert! What is a … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 180 Steeles Ave W, Chinese, Chinese dinner combos, Chinese restaurant Steeles and Yonge, food blog, foodie, Peking Duck, restaurant review, Steamed tilapia, Thornhill, Top Gourmet of China, Top Gourmet of China dinner combo menu and prices, Top Gourmet of China menu and prices, Top Gourmet of China Thornhill, Yonge and Steeles | 5 Comments