Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 28, 2018
German Street Food at Otto’s Berlin Doner
Posted on April 28, 2018 by stenoodie
April 13, 2018: After the AGO exhibit, we went for dinner in the area. I had found a Berlin restaurant that had high reviews located on Augusta Avenue in Kensington Market. Otto’s Berlin Döner was a small restaurant with a … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 256 Augusta Ave, @ottosdoner twitter, doner kebab Toronto, food blog, foodie, German, German food Toronto, German Street Food, hidden gems in Toronto, Otto's Berlin Döner, Otto's Berlin Döner menu and prices, Otto's Berlin Doner sandwiches, restaurant review, Toronto, Veal & Lamb Doner, Veal and Lamb Doner | 1 Comment