Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 3, 2018
The Guksu and Noodle – Korean Noodle Restaurant [Defunct]
Posted on April 3, 2018 by stenoodie
Mar. 24, 2018: This is another restaurant that I knew about through Instagram. It’s called The Guksu and Noodle and serves Korean hot and cold noodles and rice dishes. We arrived at 7:30 p.m. on a Saturday and it was … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 7771 Yonge St, Chicken Salad, complimentary kimchi, food blog, food reviews, foodie, Guksu and Noodle, Guksu and Noodle menu and prices, Guksu and Noodle reviews, Guksu and Noodle Toronto, hot and cold Korean noodles restaurant, Janchi Guksu, Korean, Korean congee appetizer, Korean noodle restaurant on Yonge, Korean noodle restaurant Toronto, noodle restaurants, North York, restaurant review, restaurants in Thornhill, thin buck wheat noodles restaurant, Thornhill, Toronto, Toronto food blogger | Leave a comment