Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: August 10, 2018
Colombian and Mexican Food at Los Arrieros Restaurante
Posted on August 10, 2018 by stenoodie
July 21, 2018: After attending my friend’s wedding ceremony, we decided to go for lunch nearby in the Jane and Bloor area. Los Arrieros Restaurante is a Colombian restaurant that also serves Mexican food. Once we walked in, we could … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 276 Jane St, Authentic Colombian food in Toronto, bandeja paisa, Chimichangas, Colombian food in Toronto, food blog, foodie, Free Colombian coffee, Latin American food in Toronto, Los Arrieros Colombian restaurant, Los Arrieros Restaurante, Los Arrieros Restaurante food reviews, Los Arrieros Restaurante menu and prices, Mini Paisa, restaurant review, Toronto | Leave a comment