Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: August 21, 2018
Za Pizza Bistro Media Preview (New Toronto Location)
Posted on August 21, 2018 by stenoodie
August 14, 2018: Last week, I was invited to the media preview and tasting of a new pizza bistro opening up in Toronto. Za Pizza Bistro is already an established and popular pizzeria in Manitoba and this new opening signifies … Continue reading →
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, Food | Tagged 290 Adelaide St W, @zapizzabistro twitter, create your own pizza Toronto, custom pizza Toronto, food blogger, foodie, make your own pizza Toronto, pizza, Toronto, Toronto food bloggers, Toronto food blogs, Toronto pizzerias, Za Pizza Bistro, Za Pizza Bistro crispy pizza, Za Pizza Bistro menu and prices, Za Pizza Bistro pizza making, Za Pizza Bistro pizza pie, Za Pizza Bistro reviews, Za Pizza Bistro Toronto | 3 Comments