Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: August 8, 2018
Media Walking Tour — A Preview of the Taste of St. Lawrence 2018
July 14, 2018: Every year, The Feast of St. Lawrence hosts a scrumptious fine dining event on Front Street in downtown Toronto. This year’s “Dinner Under the Stars” is held on August 10, 2018. This is an exclusive, al fresco fine … Continue reading
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, Food Tagged #dinnerunderthestars, #feastofstlawrence, #oldtowntoronto, @cconfront twitter, @farmrCA twitter, @KingEddyHotel twitter, @OldTownToronto twitter, @PearlDiverTO twitter, CC Lounge and Whisky Bar, CC Lounge and Whisky Bar cocktails, Dinner under the Stars, Dinner under the Stars annual dinner Front Street, Farmr Toronto, Media Walking Tour, Old Town Toronto, Omni King Edward Hotel, Pearl Diver oysters, Pickled Watermelon Salad, St. Lawrence Market Street Celebration 2018, The Feast of St. Lawrence, The Feast of St. Lawrence dinner media preview, The Feast of St. Lawrence’s 2018, Toronto summer culinary events 2 Comments