Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Apple Salmon
Birthday Celebration at Nomé Izakaya
My friend Gen celebrated her birthday at Nomé Izakaya this past weekend. We were a big group of close to 30 people and Nomé was able to accommodate us very well by reserving three long tables for us near the entrance of … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged @nomeizakaya, Apple Salmon, Baked Oysters, Black Cod, Buttered Scallop & Shrimp, Creamy Mentai (Crispy) Potato, Deep Fried Pork Belly, First Kiss Oysters, food blog, foodie, izakaya, Japanese cuisine, Karaage, Korean Style Beef Sashimi, Kusshi Oysters, Maguro & Avocado Tartare, midtown, Nomé Izakaya, Octo-Wasabi, restaurant review, Takoyaki, tapas, Toronto, Tuna Tango, Unagi Risotto 4 Comments