Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Brunch menu at Le Papillon On Front
Brunch at Le Papillon On Front
Posted on April 18, 2019 by stenoodie
March 30, 2019: After experiencing some optical illusions, we were famished and arrived for our brunch reservation at Le Papillon on Front, a French restaurant. Le Papillon is a French restaurant serving Toronto since 1974 (wow, such a long history!) … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged @PapillonOnFront twitter, Brunch menu at Le Papillon On Front, Butterfly restaurant on Front Street, escargots, food blog, foodie, French, French Crêpes, French restaurants, Le Papillon On Front, Le Papillon On Front brunch, Le Papillon On Front brunch menu and prices, restaurant review, restaurants on Front Street, St. Laurent Crêpe, Toronto, Toronto French restaurants, Toronto's oldest restaurants, Tourtière Maison, Tourtiere Maison meat pie, traditional Quebecois meat pie | Leave a comment