Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Pizzeria Via Mercanti in Kensington Market
- Week 85: playing “slide” at home, first downtown outing, new straw bottle and sunglasses
- Saigon Lotus serving vegan Vietnamese and Thai cuisine
- Pandemic 2022 Dine in Eats: KAKA All You Can Eat Markham weekday dinner
- Week 84: Less interested in toys, resuming live reporting jobs after two years
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Chinatown restaurants
April 13, 2018: We had a second dinner at King’s Noodle Restaurant (富豪麵家 ) in Chinatown after Otto’s Berlin Döner. I had been to this Chinese restaurant in autumn 2013 and fondly remembered their wonton noodle soups that were tasty and … Continue reading →
April 6, 2018: After the Green Living Show, Priscilla and I headed to Eat Jackpot for a late dinner. Upon arriving, I immediately recognized it as the former Lucky Red restaurant. I hadn’t known that they had closed and Eat Jackpot … Continue reading →