Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 125 Motherhood – Baby’s Best Sleep, sleeping in bassinet, first stroller walk
- Week 124 motherhood – 6 weeks postpartum, 3/5 sick, refusals and acting out
- Week 123 motherhood – 2 yo meeting relatives for first time, bottomless pit
- Week 122 motherhood – latch-on pain, yanking, 2yo sleeping through the night, one-month old
- Week 121 – bananagrams, 5-hour stretches of sleep, first tummy time
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Chinatown restaurants
April 13, 2018: We had a second dinner at King’s Noodle Restaurant (富豪麵家 ) in Chinatown after Otto’s Berlin Döner. I had been to this Chinese restaurant in autumn 2013 and fondly remembered their wonton noodle soups that were tasty and … Continue reading →
April 6, 2018: After the Green Living Show, Priscilla and I headed to Eat Jackpot for a late dinner. Upon arriving, I immediately recognized it as the former Lucky Red restaurant. I hadn’t known that they had closed and Eat Jackpot … Continue reading →