Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 2 weeks old: new wooden blocks, 2-year-old wellness visit
- Brunch at Markham Station Restaurant Richmond Hill
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: craft beers
The only Summerlicious restaurant I participated in this year was Liberty Commons at Big Rock Brewery. This was such a uncommon practice for me; I used to attend the licious restaurants religiously and would go to more than one restaurant in … Continue reading
There aren’t too many places on Front Street near Union Station which open very late at night so after we finally stumbled out of the underwater sea world at Ripley’s and were looking for a bite to eat, we ended … Continue reading
My dear friend Tracy celebrated her birthday at Bier Markt last weekend. (Happy [post] birthday, Tracy!!!!) I’ve never been to Bier Markt before even though they have a number of locations all across Toronto — this one, King West, the … Continue reading